We hire talented people...
...who get the value of hard work.
Junior Analyst – Los Angeles Office
Apollo Interactive is seeking an analytical, operational and team-oriented Junior Analyst to join our Los Angeles (El Segundo) office. This is a full-time position. As a Junior Analyst, you will be part of our Insurance Practice team and assist in analyzing, tracking, optimizing and reporting on online advertising and lead generation campaigns for new and existing clients. You will also be responsible for a variety of our billing procedures, including managing the monthly and quarterly closes, invoicing clients, paying vendors and monitoring credit terms.
Ideal candidates will be organized, strategic thinking, quick learners, and extremely analytical with an interest in Internet marketing. Applicants must have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work efficiently in a small team environment and be able to manage multiple projects at once. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are a must.
- Responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and analyze detailed reporting of campaigns
- Generate quantitative analysis and models to optimize advertising campaigns
- Provide comprehensive analysis of key metrics and trends
- Compile weekly reporting on all insurance practice campaigns
- Monitor performance of campaigns and suggest strategies for improvement
- Recommend steps to improve efficiency of current processes
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed volume on cost per click campaigns
- Diagnose and assist with time sensitive issues relating to data errors and trends
- Handle Insurance team’s accounts receivables and accounts payables in a timely manner
- Follow up on past due accounts and collection procedures
- Manage monthly billing and invoicing procedures for Insurance Practice
- Reconcile client and vendor numbers to confirm accurate billing
- Verify new client credit references and monitor existing client credit terms
- BA/BS degree from 4-year university
- Coursework in finance, accounting, or business is preferred
- Basic understanding of lead generation and the insurance industry
- Digital advertising or agency experience is a plus
- Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize around data
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Desire to learn and grow!
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical and dental benefits
- Dynamic work environment and diverse client portfolio
Only resumes with a cover letter stating your interest and salary requirements will be considered.APPLY NOW