We hire talented people...
...who get the value of hard work.
Account Executive - Pay Per Call Front-End Web Developer
Account Executive - Pay Per Call
Apollo Interactive is seeking an experienced, analytical, motivated, and team-oriented Account Executive to join our Los Angeles (El Segundo) office. This is a full-time position. As an Account Executive, you will be part of our Lead Generation team managing and optimizing inbound call and warm transfer campaigns for our clients. You will work closely with our Account Director on a daily basis to maximize revenue for the campaigns. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key business partners.
Ideal candidates will be organized, strategic, personable, and quick learners, with an understanding of Lead Generation and/or Performance Marketing. Pay Per Call and call tracking platform experience is required. Applicants must have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work efficiently in a team environment, and manage multiple projects at once. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel along with strong mathematical and analytical skills are a must.
- Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring performance of campaigns and implementing strategies for optimization
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Developing strategic solutions to grow the business
- Identifying and resolving internal and client technical issues
- Providing comprehensive analysis of key metrics and trends
- Keeping up to date with performance marketing best practices and strategies
- Assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day-to-day processes and systems for lead generation
- Educate clients on Apollo’s products and successfully identify the highest value opportunity for growth
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- BA/BS degree from 4-year university required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performance marketing or lead generation
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Understanding of insurance and mortgage industries is preferred
- Experience with Invoca call tracking platform is a plus
- Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize around data
- Proven leader with strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Excel fluency is required
- Working knowledge of email marketing, affiliate marketing and SEM
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical and dental benefits
- Dynamic work environment and strong client portfolio
- Catered breakfasts, lunches and healthy snacks provided
** Only resumes with a cover letter stating your interest and salary requirements will be considered.APPLY NOW
Front-End Web Developer – Los Angeles Office
Applicants must be able to hand-code HTML (candidates dependent upon WYSIWYG applications will not be considered) and demonstrate proficiency in HTML/CSS Web design optimized for all major browsers. They must be familiar with responsive media queries and the latest version of the Twitter Bootstrap framework. Any PHP Programming knowledge is a plus; however, we have full-time personnel who handle these responsibilities for the sites.
- Additional Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in front end development.
- Experience working within agency a plus.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Photoshop.
- Experience in working with PHP-driven sites or pages (to be delivered to in-house programmers).
- Ability to create a Web page from a PSD.
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Dynamic work environment and diverse client portfolio
Please be aware that this is a full-time, in-house position and potential candidates should reside in the Los Angeles area.
Only resumes with a cover letter stating your interest and salary requirements will be considered.APPLY NOW